Saturday, October 29, 2011

Building Blocks

Building Blocks are one of my favorite Early Childhood manipulatives. Simple, Complex, Imaginative. I came down to the playroom one morning and found Professor #1 trying to build a wall with the baby's blocks, which he had been doing for a few days, and I thought, its about time we got out our building blocks. The Professors had never shown interest before that, and since it has over 100 blocks, it was hiding in the closet until the time arose. Below are some of the Professors creations from the first two mornings of block play.

Professor #2's 'Airport'


Professor #1's 'Castle'
Professor #2's 'Train Ramp and Station'
Sometimes baby professors get in the way.
So we just rebuild : )
Professor #2's Cargo Train.
Someone's Castle, good balance Masha' Allah.
Professor #3's 'H' He insisted I get a picture of this.
Another train ramp and station by Professor #2.
A small town by Professor #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment