Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Puzzles, Puzzles, Puzzles.

Masha' Allah, with the beautiful, warm, sunny, Summer like weather breezing through the open windows, after yesterdays cold, grey day,  all of us were in a very relaxed mood this morning. During their free play time today, the Professors didn't want to play in the big playroom, they wanted to continue their early morning work, which was doing puzzles. Since it was getting late in the morning also, we decided to put off our lessons until after nap, and enjoy the morning doing puzzles together. I really enjoy puzzles when I get around to them, and I really think I should do them more often.

~
Floor Puzzles

All the puzzles we did together today were floor puzzles. I love floor puzzles Masha' Allah, they are perfectly designed for kids. 


~
Melissa and Doug Beginning Skills Floor Puzzle

This box contains four large size puzzles. One is colors, one shapes, one alphabet and one counting. Professor #3 and I worked on that box together. 






~
I SPY Puzzle

This puzzle is more of a game, in that you have to match the clue of one piece to the correct picture on another piece. It does require reading, but gives picture clues also, for those who are not yet reading. 


The twins worked on this puzzle game together





~
Math Basics Puzzle

The Math Basics puzzle game is very similar to the I SPY puzzle game. You have to match the picture piece, with the correct number symbol piece, so for example 2 rockets, fits the the number 2. Professor #3 was doing this puzzle game, and Masha' Allah quite well, but when he saw the other puzzles coming out, he hastily disassembled everything and put it away, so I didn't even get one picture of it. 

~
Baby Professor

Baby Professor got in on the puzzle action as well Masha' Allah, doing  his farm animal puzzle. 





When he got bored trying to make the puzzle, and sucking on the pieces, he started building a tower out of them. He did this two separate times, and then called me over saying 'Me, me, me, me, me....' and pointing so I would take a picture! Masha' Allah!




~
Dominos

To wind up the morning, the Professors wanted to get out the Dora Dominos.







Masha' Allah, it turned out to be a very relaxing morning, and we were able to enjoy the weather indoors (way to wet and muddy out to garden). The puzzles are now out on our shelves, and will remain their until the Professors loose interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment