~
Zinnia's and Bulbs
Masha' Allah, our Zinnia's have grown and blossomed nicely despite a few real cold snaps since they were planted. The red one is really taking off, and we've already been able to make a few cutting from it, Masha' Allah.
Our bulbs have finally started to poke through the soil, with the exception of one patch near the back of the garden. Insha' Allah with the warm weather forecast for the week, I'm hoping they'll really start taking off.
Our mystery plants seem to be some form of hostas, which I'm not really a fan of because they attract Voles. They are Masha' Allah, providing a nice green boost to the garden.
~
Sunflower Seeds
The Sunflowers seed are finally sprouting. The Professors had given up on them, and have said as much, but to their surprise there they are:
I'm hoping insha' Allah that these too will really grow in the warm weather this week, and insha' Allah I'm hoping soon we won't have too many more cold, clammy, grey days. We're still working on planting the leftover seeds in the yard.
~
~




No comments:
Post a Comment