~
Getting Started
~
After giving a short demonstration on how to complete the work, I had the Professors sit at the school table to start off. There was a lot of grumbling from the Professors about not getting things right.
After a bit they started to move around the school room with their work, and standing while working seemed to help them with accuracy and concentration.
Here is some of their work, Masha' Allah done all by them.
One of the things this activity teaches is measuring. You have to protion the thread through long enough in the beginning to have enough to complete the card, otherwise you have to start all over. Or, you could do what Professor #2 did and just pick another string ; )
Here is the card Professor #3 and I worked on.
I had to guide him a lot on how to lace the thread, but he was determined to try the work, Masha' Allah. You can see where he ran out of patience, and just wanted to complete the work.
~
Baby Professor
I went back and forth in my mind about what I was going to do with BP while the Professors laced. I took a chance and pulled out his peg game.
He loved it and felt like he was doing some big boy school work like the other kids, Masha' Allah
: ) Here we are, with some help from Professor #3 filling up his cards : )
~







No comments:
Post a Comment