~
Flower Garden Buds
I am sorry to say I still don't know what type of flowers these are. They have been growing leaves for months, and here are the first buds.
Each patch of leaves has between one and three buds on it.
You might remember that awhile back Professor #3 and I planted the other half of our Sunflower seed pack in the open space created when we removed the Hostas. They have been making steady progress Masha' Allah, but have really been bitten up by something as they've been growing.
This guy seems to be our best candidate. He has best survived the critter, and all the Professors enthusiastic (over) watering, Masha' Allah.
Here is a long shot of our flower garden. Masha' Allah, coming along, but it feels a bit bare now that we lost the Zinnia plants.
Insha' Allah I'm hoping to make a trip to the garden center to fill it in with something since the growing season is still well underway. Perhaps we could also choose an ornament for our garden without all the bickering? We'll see. Insha' Allah.
~
Sunflower Update.
Masha' Allah our potted Sunflowers have exploded in growth since settling into their new pot. I had to stand on a bench to get some of the pictures for the blog!
In this first picture I tried to get the Sunflowers aligned with the bird feeder to show just how tall they've become, Masha' Allah.
Here is another shot of the top of the stalks
Do you see those dark green sticks?
Those used to tower over the Sunflowers Masha' Allah. Now, some of our bird friends wait on those for their turn at the bird feeder. Some perch on the tops, and some hold on sideways. At times two to three different birds will be perched in the stalks.
As with our flower garden, our Sunflowers are starting to grow buds. As I mentioned earlier, I had to stand on a bench to get this shot. Masha' Allah!
Looking up from my point of view
On our way in from watering, Professor #2 found this on the deck
A Cardinal feather!
He housed it in his collection, which is all trucks, but I guess in his mind, Masha' Allah, some how that all fits together : )
~

No comments:
Post a Comment