~
Getting Stared
Here are our Sunflowers in their original pots.
The Sunflowers new home
We chose an extra roomy pot, because, insha' Allah this is the only time we are transferring.
~
Adding the dirt.
~
Transferring the Sunflowers
DH and I did this part without the Professors help. The Sunflowers had grown very tall and were tricky to manage. Despite our best efforts, we snapped one stalk, and were unable to save it.
Composting our lost stalk
Once the Sunflowers were all transferred, the Professors added in more soil, then watered them
DH and I finished up by giving them a good shower, and adding a little more dirt
Moved in!
~
New Buds
Masha' Allah, we have been starting to see the signs of flower buds on the Sunflower stalks. I wasn't able to capture a clear picture of this, but, according to our plant date, which was early April, we should see flowers starting to apear next week. Insha' Allah!




No comments:
Post a Comment