~
Our first Series book:
Frog and Toad Together
by Arnold Lobel
This book brings back many warm memories for me, Masha' Allah, and I couldn't wait to share it with the Professors. Looking back, some of the children I used to read these books too are now in High School! Masha' Allah!
After we finished our Stencil playdough session, we read this book for story time. Masha' Allah, the Professors loved it, though they were very concerned about remembering exactly who was Frog, and who was Toad.
This book has five stories in it, and I believe there are a series of three books. Due to a problem with the Library catalog, I was only able to put this book on hold, but its worked out just as well.
Insha' Allah, once we finish the Frog and Toad Series we will move on to the Beatrix Potter books, then see what else strikes our fancy. Suggestions are welcome : )
Happy reading : )

No comments:
Post a Comment