~
Materials
White Crayons, Black Construction Paper, Q-tips and Glue. For each X-ray you will need 7-9 Q-tips. We did 2 X-rays for each Professor.
~
Getting Started
Even though I knew what this completed activity should look like, I purposely did not show the Professors the activity pictures, because I wanted them to follow the instructions using their creativity. Professor # 3 and I did have to compromise on me drawing one of his arms, and him doing the other.
Tracing our Arms and Hands for the X-ray
Filling in our Bones
Our finished X-ray's
Second X-Rays
The twins wanted to do a second set of X-Rays, but Professor #3 was not interested, and went and played with BP.
For his second X-ray Professor #1 chose to do an entire skeleton, instead of his arms
Professor #2 did another one of his arms
Here are our completed X-rays, hanging on the bulletin board in our new 'almost, yet not completely done' school room.
~
Masha' Allah, this was a cute and fun project. Here is the link to the project on Pintrest:
You can also find it on my Pinboard, Ideas/Lessons/Activities:
~



What a cool idea! I'll be remembering (and stealing) this idea for when we study the body! Have you actually purchased a bulletin board for your classroom? Do you have several or did you just decide on one? Can't wait to see the finished classroom pics!
ReplyDeleteAnna
:)
Thanks Ms. Anna! : ) Go right ahead, I pinned it from someone else ; ) I plan to redo this activity too when we formally study the body.
ReplyDeleteThe bulletin board was already here. I just spruced it up and rehung it in the schoolroom. I am debating on hanging a second one. You would not believe the amount of brain storming that is going on with this classroom, lol. Its coming along, almost done : )