Today, I wanted to get the Professors out in this incredible pre-Fall weather Masha' Allah, but I also wanted them to start working with play dough again, its been awhile since we've gotten it out. While they were off digging up worms, snails and slugs (yes, literally) in the yard I quietly set out some small jars of play dough and some manipulatives on their picnic table. Masha' Allah, it wasn't long before Professor #3 announced at the top of his lungs that I had put out play dough. Everyone got busy doing something, but I wanted to share what Professor #1 did specifically.
Masha' Allah.
So, was it a Reggio moment, an Unschooling moment or just a kid being a kid and enjoying himself at the play dough table?
Hard to tell isn't it.
Masha' Allah, I think it reflects what Dr. Montessori, Reggio and Piaget have been communicating to me all these years, with perfection. Alhumdullilah.
No comments:
Post a Comment