Friday, December 9, 2011

Dominoes!

About a year ago the Professors Grammy gifted them an unusual set of Dominos, Dora and Care Bears to be exact, she picked up at a consignment sale. After a few days of playing with them it was obvious they were a wee bit to young for them, and the Dominos were quickly hidden away. While putting away our Arabic Sandpaper Letters the other day, Professor #1 spotted them in the closet, and sounded the alarm to the other Professors. Not eager to get this out, but wanting to reward them for their hard work with the Arabic letters, I let them go ahead.

The Dominoes





Stacking the Dominoes






Sorting




Professor #3's 'H' (Insisted I get a picture of this)


Everyone's favorite part of Dominoes




Masha' Allah, The Professors all did and excellent job being respectful with these, much to the relief of my blood pressure, and played with them for the rest of the day. We also got them out three days straight as a morning Ice Breaker. Insha' Allah, I look forward to introducing real Dominoes to the Professors soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment