~
Getting Started on Phase 2
After we labeled and shelved our Islamic books, I cleared the bookshelf, and the Professors and I sorted all the books into 3 categories, baby books, story books and educational books.
We labeled educational books yellow, baby books pink and story books orange
Each sticker sheet had twelve stickers in a row, and we used two stickers on each book. I had the Professors do one sheet of stickers, each person taking a category, and I did the rest, and I did all the baby books, with some random help from Professor #3 (who was alot more interested in playing with window clings, Masha' Allah) When each Professor was done with their stack, I asked them to shelve the books. Masha' Allah, this entire project was worth it when I noticed, Professor #1 checked the label on the book before putting it away. Alhumdullilah!
Here is our completed library. Educational and Islamic books are on the top. Story books are in the middle, and baby books are at the bottom.
Its not as decluttered as I thought it might have been, but Masha' Allah, we have a system, and it works for us, Alhumdullilah.

No comments:
Post a Comment