Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Upcoming 'Mommy Projects'

Every once in awhile some good projects for me to engage in pop up. I know I need to update my Pinterest pinboards to reflect this, and as a means for personal 'I want to do this later' idea storage, but that's something I can't even get my brain around at the moment ; )

If you follow my Twitter feed, or our Little Professors Facebook page, you might remember I posted this link last week, followed by the comment: We are SO doing this!:


http://countingcoconuts.blogspot.com/2012/02/puzzle-organization.html

Alhumdullilah, I got all the materials I needed over the weekend, and I will blog the project in a separate post, insha' Allah. Can't WAIT to get started!

The second one actually comes from the same blogger, but has been in the works for too long, and needs to get done, as the book shelf is descending into unorganized, ripped books chaos:

http://countingcoconuts.blogspot.com/2011/11/our-school-library.html

I've had all the materials for awhile, but now need to sit down and get it done! Insha' Allah.

The third is to put up the final two, wall bulletin boards in my two little guys room. I have been promising and promising Professor #3, but it just isn't getting done. I am getting them done this week, insha' Allah!

The fourth one is to set up a play kitchen that has been in storage since last Summer. That one is going to take some work, just to get to it, but I think its the next step in our 'pretend food' imaginative play sessions. I might start to make my way to it this weekend, insha' Allah. I had really wanted to set it up for play over the winter,  and we still technically have time, though sometimes the weather would have you think its nearly Summer.

Do any of you have upcoming projects, or should I just check your Pintrest board ; )?

No comments:

Post a Comment