Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Grow a Train: Day 13 and Completion

Our Grow a Train Project has come to completion. It was supposed to be a 10 day venture, but with a busy weekend I let it soak a few extra days in order to get pictures. The water was reeking, smelled fishy and had taken on a gold tinge, which was not possible to capture in pictures. Yuck! I let the Professors see it one last time per their request, but was pretty panicky about them touching it. We had a few close calls. The train has now been thrown out, and I washed the container in the dishwasher on the highest, hottest setting possible.

Over all the Professors enjoyed the project. They asked often to see the train and check its progress, and Masha' Allah showed alot of patience. I think they were disapointed in the size, expecting it to grow much bigger. Remember at one point Professor #1 thought it would grow as big as Thomas, and he was going to ride in it around the house? That didn't really pan out.

We enjoyed the challenge, but I can't say I was sorry to see it go ; ) Below are some final pictures. Hope you enjoyed following this Project : )


Day 1: 


Day 7: 



Day 13: 




No comments:

Post a Comment