Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Grow a Train: Day 7

It has been exactly a week since we first began our Grow a Train activity. Here it is on Day 1:


And here it is today, on Day 7:




I'm not sure its grown 600 x's its original size as the box states, but we still have a few more days to go. The water is gross and slimey, and the train is still stored on the shelf, but in veiwing area of the Professors, who occasionally ask to see it. 

I would say they have been so so about this activity. Curious to see how much its grown, but put off by the slow pace. The box says it can be shrunk and regrown, but I think we'll all be ok just doing it once insha' Allah.

We'll post a final Day 10 update to complete the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment