Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bulletin Board Project Complete.

Remember all those Mommy Projects I wanted to get done in a single weekend? Alhumdullilah, just checked off number 3 of 4 yesterday afternoon. The project was to make Professor #3's bulletin board in his room. I ran out of materials while making the twins boards, and just replenished last week. He was much more interested in watching Calliou, than helping me make it but, Masha' Allah he is happy with how it turned out.

~

Professor #3's Bulletin Board




As with the others, I went back and personalized it with his name. I also hung up all the art work he recently did. Masha' Allah, he was really impressed with that. I had promised him I would hang it all up on his board once we made it, but that was so long ago. Poor guy. I made this one lower to the ground according to his height. 


 Since Baby Professor is not doing any art work or scribbles just yet, instead of a board, I gave him some decals above his crib


He's ok with them now, but at first he was so angry he could not reach them!

I put the remaining two hot air balloon decals on the Professors bedroom doors. Masha' Allah they loved this!


I have three book decals left, and plan to put them over the reading corner in our classroom, Insha Allah. 

Project number 3, complete! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment