Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fun with Jello.

Earlier today my cell phone kept showing a warning that I was running low on storage space. To help correct the problem, I emptied out all my pictures from the phone Gallery, and came across these Jello pictures I had long forgotten about.

Masha' Allah, on a Friday night way back in January, or very early February, the Professors were watching a Brainy Baby type DVD with Baby Professor about different types of foods. One of the foods featured was Jello. The Professors don't know much about Jello other than we've been using it in some of our homemade playdough, and its a powder that comes in a box. Professor #1 took a particular interest in the Jello in the movie, especially the big blue donut shapes they made. He got it in his mind he needed to make Jello immediately. He zoomed into the kitchen and dug through the pantry. He decided he wanted to make Orange flavored Jello for dessert after dinner. I knew in my mind 99.9% he was NOT going to eat one bite of it, as were none of the other Professors, but I let him go ahead and make it. I asked him what shapes he wanted it to be in and he chose stars and circles. The other Professors helped out too. Masha' Allah, we enjoyed the process. Here's what we made.

~

Professor #2's stars and circles.



Professor #1's stars
 


Professor #3's circles
 


The scraps
 

Alhumdullilah, it turned out to be a fun Friday night project, Masha' Allah, even if we didn't eat any of it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment