~
Getting Started
Some of you might recognize this pitcher. Its from a Tupperware play set.
~
Hard at work
Masha' Allah this was a fairly easy activity for him, and he enjoyed it alot, wanting to repeat it several times.
~
After he was done with this I put out the tray he worked on yesterday, transferring the rice from right to left. He groaned and said 'This is the spilling one!' He was not happy about wanting to do this, because he gets frustrated when the rice drops. I told him its ok, that's why we do this, so we can practice. He wasn't buying it an literally rolled his eyes when I told him I still wanted him to complete the activity.
You can tell by the way he's sitting he's not interested. He was a good sport though, and we got through it.
~
I didn't have it in me to have the twins do separate work today. As I've said many times, by the end of the week, we are all tired and, the housework has usually grown long and I am eager to get to work on that. That being said I had them complete the rice and bean transferring trays as their morning work. They loved it, and Professor #3 was eager to try the bean transferring tray again.
Here they all are working hard, Masha' Allah.
Baby Professor kept busy with a flip book
He wasn't the happiest camper today either, probably because he spent most of nap time yesterday jumping up and down in his crib, instead of actually napping, Masha' Allah. Little quieter all around this afternoon ; )





No comments:
Post a Comment